Don't Pay for Someone Else's Mistake

Don't Pay for Someone Else's Mistake

File a personal injury claim after an auto accident

If you've sustained injuries after a car or bicycle accident, you may be entitled to compensation. Schneberg Law, PC has been serving the community for more than 15 years. You'll always speak directly with our lead attorney about your case to ensure that you're receiving direct, quality legal advice.

Call us today at 310-359-9090 to schedule your consultation.

When can you file a lawsuit?

Not every auto accident ends in a lawsuit. However, when you sustain significant injuries and someone else is at fault, we can help you fight for financial compensation.

You may have grounds for a personal injury claim if the other driver was...

  • Drunk or intoxicated
  • Driving recklessly
  • Texting while driving

If someone else's negligence caused your accident, you have a right to pursue justice. Make an appointment with us today by calling 310-359-9090.